Two options for your antimicrobial needs.
SilverSan™ Anti-bacterial Top
Reduce exposure to microbes and bacteria
Our powder-coat-painted MDF (medium-density fiberboard) worksurfaces are infused with a silver-ion anti-bacterial treatment that slows the growth of bacteria, fungi, and algae.
SILVERSAN coatings are specially formulated to slowly release silver ions which are known to inhibit the growth of microorganisms on powder-coated surfaces. These microbes are tiny living things that can only be seen with a microscope. While some microbes are important for human health, others can make us very sick.
Features and Benefits
- Continues to inhibit microbes regardless of surface wear
- Stable in high temperatures (tested up to 100°C)
- Superior exterior durability
- In-stock in Oyster White, custom colors available for large projects
EOSCU Preventative|Biocidal Surface™
The StableRise height-adjustable, always-patient-facing workstation is now available with EOSCU Preventive|Biocidal™ work surface.
- EOSCU, registered for EPA Public Health Claims, continuously self-sanitizes between routine cleanings
- Proven to kill greater than 99.9% of all Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria within two hours of exposure, even after recontamination (continuously)
- No new or additional human processes required
- Peer-reviewed clinical research demonstrated that EOSCU maintained a benign level of contamination (less than 250 CFUs) compared to non-EOSCU surfaces with 80% lower bioburden
- Published clinical trial revealed EOSCU contributed to a 78% reduction and an 83% reduction in incidents caused by Multi Drug Resistant Organisms (MDRO’s) and Clostridium difficile (c. diff) respectively
- One-time expense with proven ROI, with breakeven occurring in as little 20%-30% reduction in HAIs
Areas where StableRise with an EOSCU top can help reduce bioburden by killing harmful bacteria*
Anywhere with high traffic and potential for surface contamination, including but not limited to:
- Patient Registration Kiosks
- Caregiver Alcoves in the Hallways of Patient Floors
- EMR Workstations in Patient Rooms
- EMR Workstations in Clinic Exam and Procedure Rooms
*Testing demonstrates effective antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Enterobacter aerogenes (ATCC 13048), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA-ATCC 33592), Escherichia coli O157:H7 (ATCC 35150) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442).
Our powder-coated tops are environmentally-friendly and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. No edgeband. No backer. No adhesives. No solvent.
- IAQ testing of powder coating shows the lowest emissions of any surface in the industry.
- Zero VOC’s. Zero HAP’s. Formeldahyde free. CARB-2 Compliant
- 100% Recyclable